Michael L. Meyer wrote:

It was the Oxford University Press choral (with piano/orchestral reduction)
score of Vaughan Williams' Dona Nobis Pacem.  The copyright says 1936,
renewed 1964, but it seems very much to me to be a computer-engraved score
-- despite the dates.

and I suspect that Michael's hunch, that the work was computer typeset, is probably correct. OUP can certainly re-engrave the work if they choose, and since the graphical copyright (which would apply since the work was done in the UK) will expire coincident, or before the original one (midnight, 31 December, 2028–70 years after Vaughan Williams' death) there is no reason not to apply the original copyright date, even though the work was re-set.

ns