I teach at a college where we have purchased a number of Fastlane MIDI
interfaces.  They are used mainly with Macs.

However, I have WinXP laptop that I'm trying to use at the college for a
lengthy, urgent project with the following equipment:

*       Fastlane interface
*       Fatar Studio 90 master controller with no internal sounds
*       Proformance/1 16-bit piano module
*       Amplified speakers
*       Finale 2005

This all works fine at home with a Roland MPU64 USB interface which I've
updated with an XP driver.

I'd prefer to be able to use the MOTU with Finale at the college (so I don't
have to disconnect everything daily), but can get no sound through the
Proformance module using the MOTU.  The MOTU in/out lights come on
appropriately, but there's no sound.  We have tried every possible
configuration with no luck.

Could anyone tell us how to make this work as soon as possible?

(Dr.) Patricia Spedden