From: Herb Pettersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Finale <finale@shsu.edu>
Subject: [Finale] [Fwd: Baroque ornamentation]
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 15:41:19 -0500

Joined this group recently to learn anything I could about Finale. Not having grown up in the computer age (being well into my 8th decade now), the learning curve on Finale for the past two years has been slow, by fits and starts. I am mostly doing big band arrangements/missing parts.

My first call for help is on behalf of a music professor in town. He is interested in finding any plug-in for WinFin that could help on Baroque Ornamentation. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Herb Pettersen

Larry, Johannes and Dennis, thanks for your comments/suggestions on my question. I will be forwarding these to my friend and believe that you are correct in saying that the selection of an appropriate font would do the trick.

Herb
Lexington, KY