Because on the Mac, Safari is still a better overall browser. Also, Firefox doesn't even support scroll wheel clicks (middle button) to open a link in a new tab. That makes its tab implementation useless to me.

On the PC, it's a different story, but on the Mac, we have an embarrassment of riches when it comes to browser choice: Safari, Firefox, Camino, OmniWeb, Opera…

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY