But then we'd lose all of the advantages of post Fin2004 text expressions. Also, articulations can only be a single character.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY

On 29 Jan 2005, at 7:22 PM, Harold Owen wrote:

Don,

You could add text expressions to the Articulation Window. Then you could enter them like articulations. You can even set up key velocities for them.

Hal

Maybe this has been suggested before, but if it has I've missed it.

I would love to be able to apply note expressions to a group of notes by
drag selecting, just like we can articulations. It seems like such a
natural I actually tried it once to see if the feature was implemented and I
had just missed it. I realize we have measure expressions and staff lists,
but for a lot of things, especially now that automatic note positioning is
available, this would be quicker and more convenient.

If not too many of you shoot a hole in my notion I'll send this of to Coda
and request that any of you that like the idea follow suit.

Thanks,

Don Hart

Harold Owen
2830 Emerald St., Eugene, OR 97403