On Jan 29, 2005, at 3:45 PM, Robert Patterson wrote:

I downloaded iKeys 1.0.7 and like it alot. But the sequence tool does not provide any flow control commands (i.e., if/then/else) that I can find. I'd like to have it select a menu only if it is already checked or unchecked. (I have macros to turn on and off Show Active Layer Only.)

FWIW: QKX lacked flow control when I originally investigated, which was one of my reasons for initial lack of enthusiasm.

--
Robert Patterson

iKey 1.07 has wait application title and wait window, that's it. Stay away from iKey 2 it's too weird for words.

QK X 3 has just about everything now, including check menu checked/active/enabled. Very nice.

steve