Bluetooth has always fascinated me, but thinking about Bluetooth
keyboards/mice makes me wonder if there are any midi Bluetooth interfaces?
Does anyone know of any?

-----Original Message-----
From: Darcy James Argue [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, 30 January 2005 8:43 AM
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: Re: [Finale] Bluetooth keyboard

On 29 Jan 2005, at 3:57 PM, Paul Hayden wrote:

> Is anyone using a Bluetooth (wireless) keyboard and/or mouse with a
> Mac? If so, does it work okay for you?

Yes and yes.  It works great.  I've used it with computers with
built-in BlueTooth, and also using the D-Link USB Bluetooth module.  If
your computer has built-in Bluetooth, you can even access FireWire
Target Disk Mode, Open Firmware, reset PRAM, force boot from a CD, etc,
using your Bluetooth keyboard.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]