Robert,

when you have succeeded and are using Fin2k5, I wonder whether you could let me know about something I am experiencing with 2k5 (and 2k4 for that matter):

There is a delay for the keyboard commands (only the built-in ones, and only some of them), which is directly related to the amount of (sub)menu items in the Plugin menu. The following commands are especially affected: Switching between scroll and page view, Print, Save. Here is my observation:
When I switch from scroll to page view or vice versa the delay is present, if not the first time, then certainly if I switch back immediately. If I press command-P, then cancel, then use the key command for switching the view it is immediate, but the next time the delay is present again.
Speedy menu items are not affected (thanks for that...).

The reason I ask you: I have a lot of saved settings with your plugins, and I assume you do, too.

The delay was really terrible on my old Powerbook, but it is still present on my brand new iBook, and it is driving me nuts.

Thanks,
Johannes

PS: Do you have any idea why, when I reply to your posts, Thunderbird always includes both the list and you as recipients, while this doesn't happen with any other list mails? Just curious...

Robert Patterson wrote:
I'm upgrading my default file from Fin03 to Fin05. I know I should redesign my expressions and possibly my default tuplets. Are there any other new setting I should be thinking about? Engraver slurs? Others?

-- http://www.musikmanufaktur.com http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de