Ken Moore wrote:
In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Dennis B-K
writes:

I'll soften it: You're a necrosone if you listen to composers who died
before you were born. So that means Webern, Bartok, and Sibelius are all
out for me!

Damn! that loses me Elgar and Delius, and Debussy and Janacek by years.
I can keep Holst (just), Berg, Ravel and Gershwin, though, and of course
Webern, Schoenberg and Bartok!!! (:-)

All things considered, I shall just have to put up with the label.

I get to keep Copland but lose Britten, keep Messiaen but lose Varese...can't say I'm keen on this definition ;)