I get similar responses from Brian. They seem snippy and condescending.

If you put Carla's name in the subject line, you get a cordial and informed response.

Chuck

On Feb 1, 2005, at 9:27 AM, Don Hart wrote:

I thought you all might like to see Coda's response to this request. I told
Brian I used those meta tools and envisioned them working in conjunction
with this feature.

Similar to your experiences Darcy?

Don Hart

------ Forwarded Message
From: "MacSupport" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:22:49 -0600
To: "Don Hart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Note expression feature request

Hello,

I can certainly write this as a feature request. I assume you are aware of
how to program note attached metatools.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance!

Brian
Customer Support Representative
MakeMusic!, Inc.

Please include all previous correspondence relating to this issue in your
reply.
Did we answer your question? Click here to comment on the quality of our
Technical Support:
http://www.finalemusic.com/support/comments.asp?tech=brian

Introducing Finale 2005! Order now at
http://www.finalemusic.com/finale/features/new/