Mea culpa ... mea maxima ... etc. Yes, I gave credit to the incorrect person ... no doubt I was agog at the new vistas in my life. This list remains amazing to the techno challanged me. Thank you Darcy. And Kenneth, I'm sure you will answer some question of mine in the future ... I'll have plenty to go around.

Dean