Hi JT,

I've started using your keyswitch library -- it's great!

I have a (big) question though -- how do you tell GPO to *stop* trilling/tremoloing? When I select, for instance, "VL trill half step," it sets the keyswitch correctly, but which expression do you use to get back to normal playing? I tried using the "VL alternate down/up" indication, as well as the "arco" expression (both hidden) to get back to ordinary playing, but neither of those stopped the trill.

Do you have some sort of manual for this library, telling us which expression triggers which keyswitch, and/or how to program our own keyswitching expressions? As you can probably tell, I'm really new to GPO and don't know my way around yet very well.

Also, some readers may be interested to know that there is a "How To" article in this month's Keyboard magazine on using GPO with Finale and/or Sibelius. It's not bad as a bare-bones "getting started" guide, but I already noticed some mistakes -- for instance, it says that GPO players 5-8 can't be accessed using Finale for OS X, which is false.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]