Dean,

What kind of file is this? What application did it open with before? Do you have a link?

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY

On 04 Feb 2005, at 8:53 PM, Dean M. Estabrook wrote:

Ok ... the other day someone suggested I download OS X.3.7 to improve my life. So, I did. Now, a file I had just downloaded a few minutes prior to my new OS download, and which had played beautifully (it's a great slide show of Iraq pics with the BYU Choir singing in the background), will no longer open as it did with the prior OS. It just gives me a message that I can configure a helper application to open it, or do something else, I can't remember what. Help!

Dean

I know what public school music has done for me. I have witnessed the journey it has provided my daughter and hundreds of other students I have been fortunate enough to teach. I am both amazed and outraged that there are those who would knowingly disenfranchise generations of humans by excising the practice and inculcation of an entire heritage from our children’s curricula.

Dean M. Estabrook

Retired Church Musician
Composer, Arranger
Adjudicator