Hi JD,

You may want to try this...

<http://www.unsanity.com/haxies/mightymouse>

-K

I know many of you are using multiple and large monitors to work in Finale.
I myself have two, a Cinema Display and an Apple 17" flat display.  Whenever
I work in Finale across both monitors, I keep 'losing' the cursor.  The damn
thing is a crosshair when over the active document and I can't find it at
times, and it's really bogging down my workflow.  I've tried hitting
Cmd-Opt-Cntl to change it to the hand cursor, but that's not much better.

Do any of you have this same issue, or is it me?  What I'd really like it to
be able to hit a key combination and make the cursor REALLY BIG, and then
have it go back to normal once the keys are released.

Yeah, I know.  I dreaming, right?

J.D. Thomas
ThomaStudios
West Linn  OR