You mean you actually prefer the look of the good old Petrucci font? Hard to believe, but you should have no problem to make up your own default file with Petrucci.

Johannes

A-NO-NE Music wrote:

When did Finale music fonts get this uglier?

I had to rearrange one of my old composition for a show this Friday. Instead of editing Finale3.2 file, I created a new one from the scratch
with 2005b.

The printout just shocked me.  Comparing the two, old one had much
sharper and sophisticated look, while the new one is much bulkier.

Do we have any way of going back except running legacy Finale versions?

-- http://www.musikmanufaktur.com http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de