Andrew Stiller wrote:

As long as we're on the subject of plugins, may I make a request for one?

Finale's Unconventional Key Signature algorithm hasn't changed a bit since Finale 1.0, largely because it is so specialized a feature that Coda/MakeMusic have never felt any urgency to improve it. That being the case, would any of our third-party plugin designers want to take a crack at it? There's nothing wrong with the functionality of the existing algorithm, just its interface, and it seems to me that a plugin could be written that would provide a more intuitive and WYSIWYG way into this valuable if rarely used tool.

How about it?

I happen to like this feature, but in my microtonal work, I have to do the tuning externally (I use InTun, others use Midi Relay). What would be ideal is an accidental-per-nominal-pitchbend like Lime has, but with a table allowing more than the five accidentals available in Lime as well as for defining the at-rest pitch bend values for each of the seven nominals.

Daniel Wolf