> Could you please explain what aspects of physics are in my conscious
> thought while I'm playing the trumpet?

You are calculating the air pressures necessary using Bernoulli's Principle
and the modulus of elasticity of skin as it relates to the natural
vibrational frequency of the air column from your larynx to your lips - and
don't you dare try to deny it!

Seriously, perhaps you could ask that question of either: 1) someone in the
vicinity at the time, say, yourself, for instance, or 2) someone who has
said that there are aspects of physics in your conscious thought then. I fit
neither of these categories.

Richard Yates