On Feb 19, 2005, at 3:50 PM, A-NO-NE Music wrote:

d. collins / 05.2.19 / 01:45 AM wrote:

Is this something new in 2005? I have no such box in 2004. I have an Add
box, which allows me to add to (or subtract from) the width of a measure,
but then this IS affected by music spacing. If I respace the music, this
goes back to "normal".

What the original poster was saying is new to 2005, but it doesn't work
as we hoped for.
The feature only adds space before and/or after the entry at the edge,
which is not very useful unless you have such special needs.

I've been doing this sort of thing--for years now--very easily and flexibly with Tobias' Add/Remove Space In Measure plugin. What's the problem?

Andrew Stiller
Kallisti Music Press
http://home.netcom.com/~kallisti/