From: "d. collins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <finale@shsu.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 11:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Finale] Re: new and improved text tool

shirling & neueweise écrit:
>dennis, it seems to me that people mention broken EPS quite often...

Broken EPS export is mentioned quite often by myself and a few others. But
I don't recall much talk about broken EPS import. Which means on PC we have
no way of importing professional-quality graphics into our scores. There is
no work-around for this, and it's a major problem. These things have been
broken for at least five years now. I'm not interested in any improvements
of existing features, nor in any new features, until the broken things are
fixed. As a few others, I'm seriously considering Sibelius if MakeMusic
confirm they don't intend to take care of this.

I know we can't all agree on what we would like to see in the next edition.
And since MM probably has some kind of priority scheme based on the number
of complaints or requests, I hope many will write and demand EPS
compatibility.

Dennis