Hi Finale listers,
I recall some time ago on this list there was mention of a way to mark up an Acrobat document
with user notes in the margins to highlight needed items and such.
Can you do this with Acrobat 7, do you have to shell out bucks for Distiller to do this, or is there a simple utility that will do it? Thanks for any info
Bonnie