On 28 Feb 2005, at 8:50 AM, Christopher Smith wrote:

Anybody else out there with Mail can confirm? This only applies to your most recent message, not the first one.

This has been a problem for me with a number of people using AOL mail. I can only reply to their messages if they haven't quoted anybody. If their message contains a quote, then the reply button doesn't work. This is a very strange glitch -- not sure what's causes it -- but so far I've only run into it when replying to people with AOL addresses.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY