As noted earlier, attachments are not stripped, and for people that still
use dial-up, binary attachments are a bear to download.

Also, most listservs cannot handle formatting such as HTML. And, when the
text formatting does come through, what you think is perfectly readable
type may be interpreted on the target machine as a font that's too small or
too "fancy".

Please stick to using plain text transmission.

At one time someone (sorry, forgot who) had a FAQ that he posted
periodically that explained this.

>At 04:39 PM 3/5/2005 -0800, Mariposa Symphony Orchestra wrote:

My apologies to all; aren't attachments usually stripped and html
automatically converted to plain text?

In any event, again: my apologies for being startling.

Les

Les Marsden
Founding Music Director and Conductor,
The Mariposa Symphony Orchestra
Music and Mariposa?  Ahhhhh, Paradise!!!