Hi,

I just did a transcription of the guitars in Average White Band's "Cut The Cake"... However, when I copied the TABs that I had set up for playability and sound into a new file I noticed that all this information was lost: Finale just assigned the lowest frets possible instead of leaving them as they were.

So I had to print them from the original file separately instead of just extracting all parts in the new arrangement. Or I would have had to set them up again from scratch.

This is rather disappoining - Anyone else who had the same problem? Is there a work around or solution?

Kurt