On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 07:07:03 -0500, Christopher Smith wrote:
> On Mar 16, 2005, at 10:03 PM, Keith Helgesen wrote:
>
> > Amazing what you learn when reading threads for interest only!
> >
> > I never knew about Alt-v-a-  Wonderful! I really will find that useful-
> > Sure beats pulling down the menu!
> >
> > How does one locate all these shortcuts, macros etc? (Still on Fin2001
> > BTW)
>
> Say, there isn't a Mac version of this shortcut, is there? Mackers,
> anyone?

Ctrl-Shift-F2 allows you to keyboard through the menus. Unfortunately,
I haven't been able to find a way to automatically jump to the menu
you want (you have to hit left or right to pick the menu), but most
options within the menu are selectable by hitting their first letter.

--
Brad Beyenhof
[EMAIL PROTECTED]