Dear all -

Maybe a lot of you know about this already, but I
found this site, and (so far) it has proved useful to
me in my beginning theory class.  It allows you to
assign pre-designed theory drills that your students
can complete on their own time (on their own
computers, even), and then you get a score report when
they are satisfied with their score.  It is a
subscription site (with free demos), but the price is
very reasonable.

Check it out at http://www.emusictheory.com/

Disclaimer - I am not invested in this site in any
way, except it looks like it will be helpful to me!

Later -

(Mr.) Jamin Hoffman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Another good site is at http://www.musictheory.net Really good drills, very easy to use, and even better, it's free!

There is an aural training site at http://e-lr.com.au/ which is also pretty good - harder aural exercises than you get at most sites, and even better is that the students have to write the answers out by hand first, rather than clunky point-and-click on the computer. However it's a subscription-based system rather than free.

Matthew

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.7.3 - Release Date: 15/03/2005