On Mar 23, 2005, at 3:21 PM, John Howell wrote:
Obviously someone manufactures these folders, and they can probably be tracked down and you could order them unprinted, but I doubt that a manufacturer would be willing to ship in lots of fewer than a thousand, which is kind of overkill for your purposes. And the retailers are ALL going to be using them, even if they lose money on them, for advertising purposes.

On the other hand, you could order a thousand in basic charcoal grey or black, use sixty (over a few years, say, as they wear out) and sell the others at a small mark-up to other bands who don't want logos, but want cheap music folders, too!

I know some guys around here who had the same idea with score and manuscript paper, until computers came along, damn them!

Christopher