d. collins wrote:

Still, it would be nice to know what the official version is: does our licence allow us or not to keep old versions running (and hence continue to get the codes) after upgrading? Has anyone asked?

Yes, I have asked. Yes it does; the reason is the lack of ability to write files in older formats. Since 2k5 cannot write a file that 2k3 can read, you are permitted, assuming you have it, to use 2k3 for that purpose.

MakeMusic!, in the same call, provided me with codes directly for both 2k4 and 2k5. You may install 2k4 on two machines, and 2k5, on two different machines, for a total of four machines; I specifically asked about that, too.

ns