Actually, this might be even better:

http://macintosh.lifetips.com/faq.asp?SiteID=517&QuestionID=60675&type=0

1. Sharing iTunes Playlists in OS 9.1 & X

If you are using iTunes in 9.1 AND in X, this is an easy way to share the same music library and keep all your playlists:

From OS X, throw away the iTunes folder in your X documents folder . Then find the iTunes folder in your 9.1 documents folder, make an alias of that folder and place it in your OS X documents folder ... make sure it is called iTunes.

Except, instead of making an alias, just replace the iTunes folder in ~/Music/iTunes with your OS 9 iTunes folder.

You may need to update the location in iTunes -> Preferences -> Advanced afterwards.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY