On Mar 26, 2005, at 4:55 PM, John Bell wrote:

On 26 Mar 2005, at 21:40, Christopher Smith wrote:

Hmm, I had copied YOUR character as you had typed it, as I couldn't see it very well. It showed up fine in my text expressions.

On my keyboard, to the left of my Z is the shift key, so I don't know what that character might be.

It's the one whose upper-case is a tilde (produces 15mb in Maestro).

John

Nope, still works. And not only that, but Times started working now, so the effect only happens in Palatino on my computer.

Weird, or what?

Christopher