Bob Florence wrote:
Are there any books concerning composing and arranging that cover the spiritual and inspirational aspect. I am always interested in the way other writers get there music off of the "launching pad". I not concerned about what harmonies to use or what instruments to combine. I find it so fascinating to know what another goes through in the creative process.