d. collins / 05.4.13 / 02:13 AM wrote:

>Go to Page Layout tool, Page Size, and redefine your pages.

Come to think of it, I have always thought they should be dynamically
linked.  Is there any scenario that I don't know when you want Page Setup
set to one way while Page Layout set to the other?

One other thing.  If you don't change 'Any Printer' to specific printer
under Page Setup, the print speed goes down to hundreds times, i.e.,
printing a page which takes 1 minute goes down to something like 20
minutes.  Have you seen this problem with FinMac 2004/5?  This problem
doesn't show with any of my printers both Postscript and Ink Jet, but is
a constant problem with one of my students' printer.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>