I second the call for plain text. HTML code was never intended to be a universal and ideal method of internet communication, and in fact lacks a number of upper level characters.

I did not receive either message with tiny type. Both came through in the format I've specified in my "Settings." (Using MacEudora 6.2.1 on tiMac PowerBook G4 with OS 10.3.8.) In an older OS yes, some html messages came through almost unreadable, either with embedded code or in some fancy but unreadable font.

John