On Apr 19, 2005, at 4:41 PM, Allen Fisher wrote:

I'd rather have custom smart shape hairpins that I could attach text to. (A
mezzo di voce < > tool is on my list too)

That sounds like a minor feature to implement. They already have the hairpin, they already have the text and a way of attaching it; they just have to put it together.

To make this easier to use, I would like an easier way to change custom lines than the multi-click method of digging through menus. I have downloaded iKey, but I haven't succeeded in creating a working shortcut yet.

Christopher