At 11:25 PM 04/27/2005, David W. Fenton wrote:
>Does anyone know what the stuck key might have been and how to turn
>it off without rebooting my PC?

This happens to me not infrequently in Finale. I find that by depressing all of the numeric keypad keys (three at a time: 789, etc.), I can get it to go away -- even though none of the keys appears to be stuck.

Someone once explained on this list how this can happen even though they key doesn't show other signs of being stuck -- that is, there's not an endless string of 6's in Word, or something like that.

Aaron.