Hi Brad,

Windows TrueType fonts should work with OS X without any conversion. Did you try dragging the fonts into /Library/Fonts without converting them first? Restart as well....

If you have done this, and the font still isn't showing up in Finale, will they show up in another program such as Word, Appleworks etc?

-Karen


Listers,

I've got a font that I'd love to use in Finale, and I can get it to
display correctly in the Windows version, but FinMac2k5 is having
problems.

It was originally a Windows TrueType font, but I used freeware
programs (TTConverter and dfontifier) to convert it to a Mac Classic
TrueType and then to an OSX .dfont, but neither of those steps
produced a font Finale could use.

Is there a way to convert, or use directly, Windows TrueType fonts in
Finale for OSX?

--
Brad Beyenhof
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
my blog: http://augmentedfourth.blogspot.com
Life would be so much easier if only (3/2)^12=(2/1)^7.

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

_______________________________________________ Finale mailing list [email protected] http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to