> I'm in WinFin2K3, and I just was testing playback on a short section,
> so hit SPACEBAR-CLICK to start the playback. I then minimized Finale
> to look at an email message.
>
> Finale would not restore.
>
> I could not switch to it via any task switching methods.
>
> I could not even kill Finale by right clicking it in the TaskBar and
> choosing CLOSE. Only the Windows Task Manager was able to kill it.
>
> Can anyone else confirm this bug, either with WinFin2K3 or any other
> Windows version of Finale?

....and forcing quit produced a 'this program has a problem' and a report to
Microsoft that includes:

szAppName : Finale.exe szAppVer : 9.0.2.0 szModName : hungapp

szModVer : 0.0.0.0 offset : 00000000

C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER264.tmp.dir00\Finale.exe.mdmp

C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER264.tmp.dir00\appcompat.txt