Those are the Widgets in Tiger that appear when you use the F12 key

(assuming you haven't disabled the Tiger keyboard shortcuts, as I

have, because they interfere with other things I've programmed into

Finale with Quickeys).  There is a dictionary "Widget."  Pretty

useful, seems to me.

Chuck

Hi Chuck,

Aren't they just great!

Have you tried the translation widget yet? I can't seem to get it to work. I can set the languages up OK but can't get to enter text into the fields. Also, the litte spot on lower right corner lights up as I mouse over but isn't clickable like the others (to flip it over I presume). Guess it's a bug but would be nice if someone else on Tiger could confirm.

I tried the apple site for bug reports but got no joy.

Regards,

Jonathan