Hi Chris,

I think it's in the system prefs - displays, but nothing about rotation shows up in mine - the assumption is that that's because the graphics card will not support it. I have a GeForce FX 5200. Maybe your Radeon will work. If I remember correctly the 9200 has this feature, and for sure the 9800 pro has it. (Versavision)

I don't think that the limitation is the CPU, but only the graphics card. This is assuming that I understand all the things that folks like Hiro, John Bell, and Darcy have written about this in previous posts. Too bad for me, but maybe it will work for you.

Do let us know.

Chuck