From what Darcy says, the replacement of AppleWorks supports PDFs no

problem. AppleWorks6 dates back to when OSX first came out, so the fact

that they can be imported at all is surprising.

I guess I will be looking into replacing my venerable AppleWorks. I

kinda liked it; so I hope they haven't screwed it up too much.

Christopher

Hi Chris,

Pages and Keynote came on a disc included with my Tiger upgrade. They are only trial versions but at least you can get an idea if they will work for you before buying, and they're not that expensive anyway.

Jonathan