On May 23, 2005, at 6:57 PM, Darcy James Argue wrote:

I actually had better luck programming the double-click to be screen-specific instead of window-specific. (Since my Finale windows are always maximized, it doesn't make any difference to me, but I couldn't get the screen specific shortcut to work.)

Anyway, it's the same principle as QuicKeys in OS 9. I'm sure this is the first shortcut you programmed when you first got QuicKeys (or close to it!) so programming the same thing in iKey shouldn't take long to figure out.

I never used Quick Keys. In OS9 had an ancient macro program called Tempo EZ dating back to System 7 days (still worked in 9.2!), which actually watched me click on things, open menus, and type stuff, remembered it all, then played it back. It was a real macro recorder, so I never had to screw around with programming. IKey is a real change for me.

I'll try out Hiro's suggestion. Thanks, guys.

Christopher