Hey Jerry,

The two bugs are completely unrelated, but I can confirm both of them.

The workaround for the Finale page forward/back bug is to never click the buttons with the mouse. Instead, use the keyboard shortcuts to go forward or back a page -- cmd-page up and cmd-page down.

The workaround for the GPO Studio polyphony bug is to hold and wait on the number you want for a second or two before releasing the mouse button.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY