The only advice I would give is that you COPY your file and then do all your suggested option on it so that you do not lose ANY layout or other changes to the original file. Also, as has been mentioned here before, make sure the new file has a totally different file name and do not ever have the original open at the same time to keep from accidentally accessing that bad copy bug that seems to jump between open files!

Good luck.

Scott Jones