You could, theoretically, obtain a more realistic-sounding MIDI file for Finale to use for playback purposes using a MIDI-equipped guitar for input. Of course, it would play back using Finale's softsynth guitar, but strumming etc. would sound more idiomatic than if you'd just entered the notes in Simple or Speedy.

However, I doubt very, very much that Lynn will get anything resembling satisfactory results with MicNotator. What she really needs for this task is a guitar with a MIDI interface, and even then, it might not be worth all the extra effort.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY