Hiro,

You can download it here:
http://www.garritan.com/GPOhost.html

steve

On Jun 13, 2005, at 11:55 AM, A-NO-NE Music wrote:

Eric Dannewitz / 2005/06/13 / 12:47 PM wrote:

What? Installer worked fine, and the thing runs great under Tiger. What
do you mean the GPO Studio is nowhere on the 3 CDs? If you run the
installer, and it goes through all 3 CDs, it puts a standalone in
Applications, and the virtual instruments appear in Digital Performer to
be used. I haven't tried it yet with Finale............

According to the manual, you need GPO Studio, which is a VST host, is
needed to use with Finale.
According to the manual, I am supposed to find GPO Studio.dmg on the
disk, but it's not there.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>