In case this is of interest/use to anyone, I've put another free string quartet album up on my website:

http://www.hindson.com.au

It contains the following pieces:

"All We Like Sheep" from The Messiah - G. F. Handel
“Prelude” from English Suite No. 3 - J. S. Bach
Symphony No. 5, Mvt. 1 - L. van Beethoven
“Flower Duet” from Lakme - L. Delibes
Für Elise - L. van Beethoven
Gymnopedie No. 1 - E. Satie
Symphony No. 77, Mvt. 4 - J. Haydn
“Three Little Maids” from The Mikado - A. Sullivan

They're all in PDF format and are free to download and use. They are a sort of hobby of mine and so if they're useful to anyone else, so be it.

Feel free to forward this email to any lists etc. that you think may be interested.

Matthew