NI Sux!
The install complains permission problem.  It can't be.  My machines
don't have permission problem, but just in case, I checked ls -la to all
the possible directories that installer is trying to access.  I was darn
sure all permissions are correct.

Shooting in a dark, I selected Custom Install and deselected RTAS, which
I don't need.  Lo and behold, installer kicked in without complaining.

I now remember the dead legacy VISE8.2.1 was not Unicode clean (read not
fully OSX compatible).  I bet it couldn't handle the octal value of my locale.

I thought I can play with GPO this morning, but I am running out of
time.  Sorry folks.  I am just venting.

Is it true one GPO instance only have 8 ch slots, but Finale only can
assign by MIDI ch block of 16?  No way to have one GPO instance taking
care of Finale 1-16 but have to use 2 GPO instances?  I know Darcy gave
extensive tutorial a few times, but stoopid of me I didn't save them.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>