Hey guys,

Gary Garritan has written this on the GPO forums:

Sure we can add a bass clarinet but it will delay the library again. Does everyone want to wait longer?

And someone wrote insisting that it cannot be a true Jazz Big Band library without an accordion. And another, despite 16 saxes, wants an obscure soprillo sax. I received another email from someone insisting on a banjo. And someone else wants a dobro. And lexts not forget the flexitone and Tom's 'Gb Obligato Stritch and the Profundo Retro-Clarinetto with the F extension' . There will always be one more thing. When should we stop adding instruments?

 Gary Garritan

Would anyone who is interested in buying the GPO Jazz/Big Band edition *please* go here:

http://northernsounds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35357&page=2&pp=40

… and let him know that bass clarinet is a standard jazz instrument and you would like to see it included?

(Apparently forum posts are better than email.)

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY