Matthew Hindson Fastmail Account wrote:

Maybe, but on the other hand, the current situation in which we have little control over the levels of the internal sounds is just plain unacceptable.

My lament is that they have expanded Finale's scope: not that they have improved playback. I would have been much happier if they had partnered with an existing sequencing program to integrate the two. Or at least created a separate division within MM to develop a sequencer of their own (on its own schedule) and grown them together much as they are doing with Finale and SmartMusic.

--
Robert Patterson

http://RobertGPatterson.com