> And MusicXML is actually a better way to go than relying on Sib's
> ability to decode ETF -- at least, from what I understand.

Well, MusicXML has the potential to be a better way to go, but Sibelius
can't read MusicXML files. Our Dolet for Sibelius plug-in can only
export MusicXML files; it cannot import them. I think Brad found the
best solution with the Save As... FinaleScript.

We have gotten several requests for batch import and export of MusicXML
files, so we are looking at adding this in a future release of our Dolet
for Finale plug-in.

Best regards,

Michael Good
Recordare LLC