It's not possible. My solution to the problem is to just enter an extremely large value, so that slurs are always moved rather than stretched.

Personally I don't think this problem is fully solved in later versions, where theoretically what you ask for is possible, but in my experience doesn't work well.

Johannes

David W. Fenton schrieb:
With the settings available in WinFin 2K3, is there a way to adjust Engraver Slurs so that instead of vastly increasing the vertical arc to avoid accidentals, instead, it moves the end point plus some increase of arc?

I doubt it's possible, but I don't quite understand all the options available.

It seems to me that too much of the adjustment to avoid things is done with the arc and the control points, instead of just moving the default slur shape vertically up or down a little to avoid whatever is in the way.

Naturally, since I'm aware that there are later versions of Finale, the settings may have been changed. If there are more options in later versions, I'd like to hear about it, to add to my list of "small fixes that may eventually add up to being worth upgrading."


--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to